DAAD Masters Scholarship offer individuals the opportunity to continue their education in Germany with a postgraduate or continuing course of study.
The scholarships also promote the exchange of experience and networking amongst colleagues.
DAAD will provide all the following study expenses:
- A monthly payment of 861 euros
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family
Easy Way To Apply For DAAD Masters Scholarship
- Applicants who have gained a first university degree in the field of the Performing Arts at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
- Applicants should have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the requirements.
Application Deadline: October 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Varies
Eligible Field of Studies:
Performing Arts (Drama, Theatre Directing/Theatre Dramaturgy, Musicals, Performance Studies, Dance, Choreography). Other DAAD programmes are available for applicants from the fields of Theatre and Dance Studies or for artists with a scientific project.
Method of Application:
The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal. You are allowed to submit your application for master’s courses. You must write one letter of motivation for both university courses you choose, justifying your first and second priority choice.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.