Data and airtime business online in Nigeria is now a popular and lucrative business these days. You must have come across several people
online or offline selling MTN, Glo and 9Mobile for several cheap prizes.
The case is not limited to purchasing data and airtime but because of the large population consuming data and airtime daily.
The telecommunication industry is the second most profitable after the oil industry. Loads of millions are made each day by
the various telecom companies and its partners.
Apart from the major giants in the industry, there are still some other ways small businesses or individuals make money from the sector.
This is why we have put this article together for you in case you may like to dive into online money making with ease. Therefore, if you
wish to do data and airtime business online, this article is good for you and if not it is still good for you for special knowledge. Follow the information below on how to start data and airtime business in Nigeria.
How to purchase cheap data online and sell
You can get cheap internet bundles from Data Reselling Companies. These companies purchase data in large scales directly from telecom companies and then resell these data to you at an extremely cheap price.
There are numerous data reselling companies out there offering cheap data bundles. But as with every business niche that exists, there are data companies who offer pitiful data reselling services.
Names Of Data and Airtime Selling Company?
Below are the name of company to buy data and airtime and resell.
1. VTU King
Make money as a cheap data reseller, buy waec scratch card online and resell to earn up to ₦1,000 in profits per sale. Start with little
capital and focus on earning while we handle the messy jobs.
Pay bills, PHED online payment, PHCN, AEDC Abuja online payment and earn commissions or charge clients ₦100 extra. Start your own
mtn sme website or business like clubkonnect, mobilenig.
How register or create VTUKing account
- Register on this website: https://vtuking.ng
- Click on ‘menu’ (if you’re using a mobile browser, this is located at the top right).
- Click on ‘Data Menu’ and select ‘Buy Data.
- Select the network of your choice.
- Choose the data plan you want and type in your number.
- Click’ buy data’ (you’ll be required to fund your wallet before you can start to use any of the services.)
When you click ‘buy data ‘your data should be deposited in your mobile line within minutes.
After that, what next? Well, I am very happy to inform you that you are done with the buying now its reselling.
2. Paycheap Nigeria
Buy/Sell Cheap Data Bundles, Airtime, Bulk SMS, Bill Payment For Discount Price on Paycheap Nigeria
Trade MTN, GLO, 9Mobile & Airtel, Buy Airtime 4% Discount, Send Bulk SMS, Make Bill Payment(DSTV, GOtv, Startimes,
Electricity/Nepa Prepaid Meter) For Discount Price.
Also Transfer your money to any Nigerian bank in 5 Seconds. Refer others to paycheap.ng and earn ₦500 Instant cash
Sell data & Airtime for any network. It’s cheaper, faster and reliable on Paycheap.
How To Get Started On Paycheap Nigeria
- Create an account or Login if you already have one.
- Activate your Account With ₦1000 (One time fee).
- Enjoy Secured and fast transaction.
For more information about paycheap click here. https://paycheap.ng/
3. Mobile Airtime Nigeria
As a vendor on Mobile Airtime NG, you get discounts from VTU airtime recharge on all GSM networks and pay less for cable tv payments.
However, your discount and what you pay is determined by your vendor level. We have 4 vendor levels; Agent, Reseller, Partner, Pro Partner, Web Owner. See below for details;
How the Setup works:
- Click on the register link to set up your vendor account now.
- Reseller pays N3,000; N2,400 will be credited to the wallet and N600 will be the setup charge.
- Partner pays N6,000; N4,800 will be credited to the wallet and N1,200 will be the setup charge.
- Pro-Partner pays N10,000; N8,000 will be credited to the wallet and N2,000 will be the setup charge.
- The setup charge is a ONE-TIME PAYMENT and WILL NOT be deducted from subsequent payments when funding wallet.
How Does The Discounts Work:
- A Pro Partner sells GLO N100 airtime, N95.5 (4.5% discount) will be deducted from his wallet/account.
- If an Agents wants to pay for a GOtv subscription of N1,900, no extra fee will be deducted, so the agent pays N1,900 but a portal owner gets 0.5% discount and pays N1890.50 for the N1,900 subscription.
- Vendors with MTN VTU SIM enjoy 3.5% discount when they top up their VTU SIM wallets .i.e. they pay ₦4,825 when they purchase ₦5,000.
- Large-scale MTN data vendors will enjoy special pricing on daily basis. Click here.
For more information click here https://mobileairtimeng.com/
4. Recharge Hub
Rechargehub is a platform that makes recharging of data and utility services seamless and faster on the go for users who want to recharge. We make payment for data, airtime and utility bills easy, convenience and cheap. Rechargehub is championing a modern way to pay for topup online.
Rechargehub provides a platform for anyone to become a reseller and earn regular income by selling our innovative products. Becoming a Reseller allows you to buy our products at way cheaper prices, allowing you to resell to other buyers at your convinient price.
There are Agentally three(3) types of Resellers Packages on Rechargehub
1. End User Package :
This is the default package after a successful signup. To maintain this package, you fund a minimum of ₦5,000. Your product prices remain as the price on the End User Price List. You have access to all the products, No Discount on Airtime and Billing Services.
2. Distributor Package :
To migrate to this Plan, You maintain a minumum funding of ₦10,000 at all time. Funding less than ₦10,000 will downgrade you to the Agent Package. With this plan you can buy Products at far lesser prices than the Agent Package. 3 % discount on Airtime and No Discount on Billing Services.
To become a Partner on Rechargehub, You maintain a minimum funding of ₦150,000 at all time. Funding less will downgrade you to a Distributor Package. With this plan you can buy Products at far lesser prices than the Distributor Package and enjoy upto 3% on Airtime TOPIT, 7% on VTU walllet, 3% on DSTV,STARTIMES,GOTV, ELECTRICITY and other BILLINGS services.
On this package you can easily become a Merchant if you have an existing website or any app that you want to integrate with our API. Contact email@example.com for more info on API.
How do i benefit from being a Reseller
- You are able to make good profit on any of the reseller plans you migrate to.
- Airtime on all Networks will be @ up to 3% discount and you get all bonus attached to VTU services.
- You can recharge bulk Airtime and Data with just a click
- Billing services like DSTV, GOTV, START TIMES and Electricity Subscriptions are giving a discounted rates and its instant activation.
Other Key Features
- Data and Airtime is transferred to beneficiaries using all our vending channels
- Data can be shared with anyone
- Your account will have control of allocating data and Airtime of all networks
- Validity starts counting when you vend Data to beneficiaries.
For more information contact the our sales team via call on 08134936287 WhatsApp: 08141610904
Note: All the data reselling companies we mentioned above get data on your behalf from telecom companies (GLO, AIRTEL, MTN, 9MOBILE etc.) and offer them to you at an extremely cheap rate the same wholesale price that telecom network sell to banks.
Hence, you purchase data from these data reselling companies at wholesale prices and then, add your profit when you sell to end-users.
Take, for example, 2GB is normally sold for ₦1,200 by MTN. But when you buy through a data reselling company (which I will introduce you to), you can get MTN 2GB for as low as ₦660! That means you’ll be saving ₦540.
Best Way To Start Data and Airtime Business Online In Nigeria
Below are the four platform we recommended for you. As we have explained on SchoolDrillers page above, all you need to do is login to the official website of these platform to register with little capital and get started.
1. VTU King- https://vtuking.ng/
2. Paycheap Nigeria- https://paycheap.ng/
3. Mobile Airtime Nigeria- https://mobileairtimeng.com/
4. Rechargehub- https://rechargehub.ng/
For those that need any assistance on how to get started on VTU King , kindly drop your comment in our email box below. We would be delighted to connect you with one of special agent in the same business to help you out.
Requirements For Data and Airtime Business Online
- Laptop or Smartphone
- Internet Connection
- Finance or Capital
- Bank Account
- A minimum of N1000 start-up or register.
- Customer to sell your data to (they are all around you)
- Determination to earn you big
How Does Selling Data and Airtime works
Take this analysis for example, If you buy a minimum of 20gb depending on the network provider for N20,000 and you share with clients.
This means you have 20gb to sell or share at 1gb each 0r more. If you sells 1gb at the rate of N1,500 each, your 20gb will fetch you the total amounts of N30, 000 .
When you remove the N20,000 being the cost of the 20gb, you will be left with a profit of N10,000 from selling 20gb in just one day. Note that you can actually sell more than that in one day.
Now that you have learnt how to sell data and airtime online, kindly share with your friends and family.
Do you need help on how to get started? Do you want us to connect you with our specialist in this business? Or You will like to join our WhatsApp group to learn more? Kindly drop your comment in our email box below.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.