DeVry University Scholarship is an International Dennis Keller Masters Scholarship Awards offer in the institution in USA 2020
The Dennis Keller Scholarship is the award program created for students with a history of successful academic performance as they complete their master’s degree or certificate.
The scholarship continues to reward you as you move through your program at Keller, ranging from $400-$800 per semester for six semesters and a maximum of $ 4,800-lifetime tuition savings.4.
- Graduate students with an incoming undergraduate or graduate cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.8 or above as conferred by a Keller-recognized institution are eligible for this award. Readmit students must also have a Keller CGPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicants must have completed a high school degree with a good academic record.
November 8, 2020
How To Apply For DeVry University Scholarship:
Applicant first needs to admit to an undergraduate degree program at DeVry University by using an online application system. After becoming a university student, you will be automatically considered for this grant.
For More Information Visit The Official Website
- How To Apply For Victoria University Scholarship 2021.
- Apply For Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2021?
- How To Apply For MasterCard Masters Scholarships 2021.
- Saint Mary’s University Masters Scholarship, Canada 2020- Apply.
- Application For Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship 2021.
- Application For University Twente Scholarships 2021.