Edith Cowan University Scholarship call on all Applicants to apply for the International Scholarship Programmes which is provided to international students who are interested in studying a degree program at Edith Cowan University – Australia.
The Edith Cowan University is offering up to a 20% reduction in tuition fees for the academic session 2021/2022. It supports students who want to study in their required education field.
University Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applicants must be an international student (and not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen).
- Applicants must meet ECU’s entry requirements for the course and commence study in the course.
- Applicants must study one of the following postgraduate courses: Arts and Humanities, Business and Law, Education, Engineering, Science, Medical, and Health Science or Nursing.
Value of Award:
Up to 20% reduction in tuition fees
July 31, 2021
How To Apply For Edith Cowan University Scholarship 2021:
If we approve your ECU course application, you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
The Admissions Office will issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your course, to confirm whether you’ve been successful.
Applying for an ECU Course
- You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
- You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.