EFCC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Portal:- Here is how to apply. Read this page and understand before application. The operations of the EFCC are often, very sensitive in nature.
The EFCC therefore will initiate an intensive background investigation that you must pass before you can join the service. This is immediately after you pass the interview process and before you receive a conditional offer of employment.
The investigation includes a medical examination; verification of all employment documents submitted to us by you; a test for illegal drugs; credit and records checks; and extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbors, friends, etc.
Additionally, all candidates must meet certain employment requirements in order to qualify for employment with the EFCC. Before applying for any position in the EFCC, please make sure that you are what you said you are. Read below:
List of EFCC Offices Nationwide
The EFCC offices are zoned with different states under the jurisdiction
“Abuja Zonal Office (No.5 Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II)”
Benin Zonal Office (No. 1 High Court Road, GRA)
Benue Zonal Office (Plot 193, Gondu Aluor Rd, Old GRA)
Borno Zonal Office (Plot No.80 Babashehu Lami Street Opposite Ekanemi College, Tatun Wada Layout)
Enugu Zonal Office (Plot 106 Federal Government College Road. Independence Layout)
Gombe Zonal Office (No. 4 EFCC Street, New GRA)
Ibadan Zonal Office (16A, Reverend Oyebode Crescent, Iyaganku)
Ilorin Zonal Office (No. 1 Catchment Close, Off Forest Road, GRA)
Kaduna Zonal Office (No. 4 Wurno Road, Badarawa)
Kano Zonal Office (No. 2 Hajj Camp Road)
Lagos Zonal Office (No. 15A, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi)
Port Harcourt Zonal Office (6A Olumeni Street, Old GRA)
- Port Harcourt
Sokoto Zonal Office (No. 7 Super Quarters Rd, Off Sama Rd)
Uyo Zonal Office (No.3 Akparawa Crescent Off Edet Akpan Avenue [Four Lane] Ewet Housing)
- Cross River
Requirement for EFCC Recruitment
- Interested candidates applying for the EFCC Graduates Cadre, Diploma Cadre, and S.S.C.E Cadre, must have SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and Mathematics.
- All interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Make sure to come along with your Birth certificate and BSC/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- Additionally, you must have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
- Applicants with abnormalities, deforment, debt/criminal case and pregnant women should not apply, thanks…
- Candidates must not be above the age of 25 years.
- Applicants must not be married.
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2020/2021?
Apply at the respective designated offices
The EFCC offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees. Recruitment of new personnel into the Commission’s service is done as the need arises and could be general or specific.
If you are interested in applying for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) recruitment exercise 2020, then proceed to the EFCC office close to you and obtain the EFCC Recruitment Form, fill the form as instructed and submit on or before the stipulated date. However, there are presently no available vacancies, the portal is yet to announce officially the new recruitment.
Please keep in touch with page or drop your contact and comment below in our email box so we can update you as soon as the form is officially out.
How To Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2020/2021 Online?
If you are interested in applying for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment exercise, then send your CVs/Resume
to get started.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC is not recruiting new staff at the moment. From time to time, we would update
this page as soon as it is available.
Online Application Procedure:
- Visit EFCC New Jobs Portal www.efccnigeria.org/career
- Click the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit profile and other activities.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission will begin the process of shortlisting of successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
All Shortlisted candidates will participate in a mandatory screening and document verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.