Folarin Dalley International College, Abeokuta was founded in 2001 by Late Dr. Barrister (Chief) Gbenga Dalley. It is co-educational with both day and boarding facilities. Day students who are in need of transport facility are provided.
In 2006, the College started presenting candidates for both West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) conducted by WAEC and Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by NECO. The results of both examinations have been very encouraging.
They treat and teach each student specially not as a collective because we believe the learning needs of each child differs to another.
Folarin Dalley College Hostel Facility
The College hostel is located within the College premises to facilitate access to the College classrooms and hall. In addition, time and energy are saved. Also, unnecessary risk on the road is avoided.
The hostel has four supervisors (two house-masters and two house – mistresses) and three female cooks who have requisite qualifications and trainings for the job. All of them reside in the hostel. The cooks ensure that delicious break – fast, lunch and supper are provided for the boarders at the specified times of the day. There are some day students who take interest in eating lunch with the boarders. The supervisors ensure that the boarders keep to the rules and regulations of the hostel at all times.
- Students are not allowed to loiter in the dormitory during school hours or study period.
- Boarders are not allowed to move out of the compound unless a signed exeat is given by the school authority.
- Any student who steals faces expulsion from the hostel
- Boarding fees are paid in full at the beginning of each term before a child is admitted.
- A student who willfully destroyed hostel property will be made to pay for it.
- Boarders should lay their beds before morning inspection which is normally done by the hostel masters/ mistresses.
- No litter should be dropped inside the dormitories or on the compound.
- All boarders must observe the daily morning and evening devotion.
- Eating in the dormitory is prohibited.
- No boarder should absent himself or herself from the dining hall on the excuse that he/she does not eat or like the particular food.
- Table manners and decorum must be observed in the dining hall.
- Perfect silence must be maintained during siesta and after light- out.
- Lesson and prep. periods must be observed by all boarders.
- The official house dress must always be worn in the hostel
- Any student who wishes to consult his/her parent/guardian on phone must see the house master/mistress and he/she will be connected.
- Visitors are not allowed in the hostel without the permission of the hostel master/mistress.
- No boarder should engage in any form of cooking in the hostel.
- No boarder should involve himself/herself in any form of misconduct which is likely to damage the image and reputation of the hostel.
They train all our students with capabilities they require to become economically productive, develop sustainable livelihoods, contribute to peaceful and democratic societies and enhance individual well-being.
The team of certified teachers and instructors provide professional education and reliable consultation.
The students are accepted into various higher institutions both home and abroad.
BOOKS & LIBRARY
The library is stocked with various books on different subjects needed to improve the quality of information and knowledge that is being divulged by our students.
Folarin Dalley International College (FDIC), a citadel of learning with a vision to providing qualitative education to young minds, embedding quality MORAL and ACADEMIC standards in each student, making them stand out as second to none.
|At the Junior Secondary section, subjects offered include:|
At the Senior Secondary Section they have three departments: Science, Art, and Commercial
|Science Subject Includes:||Arts Subject includes:||Commercial Subjects includes:|
|The compulsory subject at the senior category includes:|
Cambridge International Exams
Method of Admission
Download the admission form below and fill the required spaces a
After filling the form, contact the Postal Address below:
- FDIC Close, Opposite Governor’s Office, Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta, Ogun, Nigeria
- Phone: 08184798550, 08035634491.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Folarin Dalley Cambridge Institute FDCI and Method of Application;
FDCI is a Cambridge associate school. We provide international education for students.
The Cambridge school year prepare students for the follow examinations :-
- Cambridge IGCSE
- Cambridge ICE
- Cambridge AS/A level
- Cambridge A/CE
On successful completion, students will be able to meet foreign university’s academic and English language requirements.
FDCI offers A’ levels for those seeking entry into world-class universities such as Cambridge, Harvard, Kingston, Lancaster or for students waiting to study law, Medicine, Accounting or other similar professional courses.
In addition, a university foundation programme is available for students preparing to get into Nigeria Universities. This programme is specially designed for those students who want to score good marks in UTME.
Accounting, mathematics, additional mathematics, chemistry, physics, biology, English language, literature, economics, geography, business studies, agricultural science, computer science, religious studies.
International English, international English literature, international economics, international mathematics, international additional mathematics, international biology, international chemistry, international physics, international accounting, international geography, international law and international computer science.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.