FUAM Post UTME DE Screening Form 2020/2021: Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Admission Form Is Out.
FUAM Post UTME DE Screening Form 2020/2021 academic session— The management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) has called on interested candidate to get ready for the forthcoming screening exercise the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Screening Exercise Session:
When coming for the University of Agriculture, Makurdi post UTME screening here are a few things to come along with :
- Come with your acknowledgement slip
- Bank Payment Slip; prove of payment via (Bank Draft and Cash payment will not be accepted).
- Printout Your Original JAMB UTME scores.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only.
- Procure unused WAEC and/or NECO
- Certificates/Statement of result, NCE and Diploma.
- scratch card for checking of your O’ level results.
FUAM Post UTME Eligibility:
University of Agriculture, Makurdi have a fair cut of mark that is one of the lowest in the country right now. Each candidate seeking admission should have a JAMB score of 170 marks and above.
Candidates who are invited to the screening exercise are only those that chose the University of Agriculture, Makurdi as their choice.
Remember that University of Agriculture, Makurdi post UTME is compulsory for all candidate.
How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME Form.
FUAM post UTME fee is 2000. All candidate must make this pay to access the e screening form.
If you make this payment from the bank which is the most preferred option, you will be given a Screening Payment Slip that should contain your username (jamb reg number) and payment pin which serves as password
Remember that registration is online, all candidate who want to register for University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME/Direct Entry Screening will have to log on to Admission Portal
When you access the form ensure your information you enter are correct. Make a print out of your acknowledgement slip and come along with it to University of Agriculture, Makurdi screening venue.
- You first Generate your RRR number which is needed
- Log on to the University website ONLY (please Not Remita website) or rather you can visit any Bank Branch to generate your RRR number.
- to proceed with payment you need choose a payment method that suits you. There are about 3 payments methods that are convenient.
The University Portal has three payment options. These options are:
- Internet Banking: there is a clear instruction on how to go about this on the school university website. The main thing here is that you are to make use of your ATM card to make payment.
- Mobile Banking: visit Admission Process Centre and use your ATM card to make payment.
- Bank Branch: Most preferred option. Just walk into any commercial bank and make the payment via REMITA
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.