FUTA Idea/Startup Accelerator Program is a mission to provide entrepreneurs within its University Community opportunities to develop and create great startups.
The accelerator program which is the first digital idea/startup accelerator program to be held by a Nigerian University is powered by the Clichers Management Chambers.
This historic move is to build and support the next big student startups.
The FUTA idea/start-up digital accelerator program is open to all small businesses, startups, and student entrepreneurs with great ideas.
About FUTA Idea/Startup Accelerator Program?
The Federal University of Technology Akure and Clichers Management Chambers partnered to create the first Digital Startup Accelerator program to be held by a Nigerian University.
The free virtual accelerator will welcome 150 top Student Entrepreneurs from the Federal University of Technology Akure.
Founders selected for the program will undergo six(6) intensive weeks of digital training to help build and scale
their ideas for the future.
Accepted entrepreneurs will have:
- Access to live virtual accelerator training for 6weeks
- Access to the exclusive Clichers management founders community
- Access to #500,000 in free management consulting including access to lawyers, Accountant’s, Business developers and finance experts.
- Induction into a 6months incubation program with free workspace and other peeks.
- The program will culminate in a Demo Day, where a select few entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to virtually showcase their products, pitch their ideas, and get National exposure for their brands.
The accelerator program is open to both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students of the Federal University of Technology Akure. Those who get selected will have the opportunity to interact with more than 30 global entrepreneurs.
How to Apply For FUTA Idea/Startup Accelerator Program.
Program Timeline and schedule:
- Registration starts on Sunday 23rd August, 2020
- Registration deadline: Sunday 20th September 2020
- Application review and selection: Monday 21st- Thursday 24th September 2020
- Announcement of shortlisted entrepreneurs: Friday 25th – 28th Monday 2020.
- Official launching and opening ceremony: Friday 25th September 2020
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.