Greenbox Facilities Limited Job 2022 – Apply Now! Greenbox Facilities Limited is a foremost Facility Management Company in Abuja, Nigeria. We are an honest, hardworking firm offering 3600 Facilities Management, Pest Control, Janitorial, Moving and Relocation, Horticulture and Waste Management services to individuals and corporate bodies in Abuja and Nigeria at competitive and affordable prices.
At Greenbox Facilities, we are intentional and committed to providing the best obtainable 3600FM and support services in Nigeria and we strive continually to exceed customer expectations by delivering the highest levels of performance through professionalism and value for Money services.
How to Apply for Greenbox Facilities Limited Job 2022
They’re recruiting to fill the position below:
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Graphic designs
- Content Writing and Development.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
From our research and estimates the minimum figures are the minimum of the results we will get as these figures can and will be exceeded:
- In view of the social media posting strategy, earlier submitted, we will be working with KPIs surrounding
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.