Harvard Global Health LEAD Fellowship is a transformative experience designed to empower emerging female leaders in global health.
Successful applicants will articulate a clear vision for personal growth, leadership, and change. Based on their specific needs and goals, fellows will spend a semester at Harvard University engaging in tailored leadership training, mentoring, speaking and networking opportunities, and independent project work.
Harvard Global Health LEAD Fellowship Eligibility:
- Applicants for this mid-career fellowship must work full-time in the field of global health. They need to have at least 15 years of professional experience, including proven leadership experience. Global-health related work completed as a university student does not count as professional experience.
- Candidates need to be able to reside in the Boston/Cambridge area during their semester at Harvard. While at the university, they must be free of work-related commitments. They must have the full support of their employers, and they must have a champion in their organization who signs on as an internal mentor. If chosen, they also must agree in writing to honor the leave-stipulations made with their employers.
- Candidates nominate themselves by applying for the fellowship. There are no age limits or academic prerequisites. During at least two years prior to arrival, the fellows should not have participated in a full-time fellowship that lasted 4 months or longer.
Eligible Countries: All
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- The program will provide: housing in the Boston/Cambridge area; 1 roundtrip, economy class ticket to/from Harvard University; office space; a monthly stipend; and access to libraries and other resources at Harvard University during the fellowship period. Fellows are responsible for arranging health insurance for themselves and dependents in advance of the start of the program and are required to setup a US bank account while in residence.
- Upon returning to their home institutions, fellows will be required to submit regular progress reports, execute all elements of their 18 month development plan, and will be expected to mentor trainees at their home institutions as well as future Women in Global Health LEAD Fellowship awardees.
Duration of Programme:
Fellows are in residence at Harvard University for a period of four months, or one academic semester.
Method of Application:
Click here to start your online application.
22nd April 2021
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.