Harvard Kennedy School Scholarship, USA 2021 is a Fellowship for Emerging Leaders of applicants who have demonstrated strong character, academic excellence, the ability to thrive and lead in the face of adversity, and a commitment to making a transformative impact on the communities they serve.
Value of Award:
- Dubin Fellows are awarded a scholarship up to full tuition and health fees for up to two years, depending on the length of their graduate degree program.
- Fellows are eligible for a stipend up to $5000 to support unpaid summer internships or professional development.
- Successful applicants will demonstrate their potential as emerging leaders by evidencing strong character, excellent academic credentials, a commitment to pursue a career with transformative impact on society, and the ability to thrive and lead in the face of adversity.
- Dubin Fellows will participate in a robust cocurricular program offered by the Center for Public Leadership.
Harvard Kennedy School Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applicants must be Internationa Students
- Applicants must be entering their first year of study in any of the Harvard Kennedy School’s master’s degree programs.
Duration of Programme:
To be taken at (country):
How To Apply For Harvard Kennedy School Scholarship:
Step 1: Apply to Harvard Kennedy School: Application deadline is early December, 2020.
Step 2: Apply for the Fellowship: Application deadline for the Dubin Fellowship is early February, 2021.
Applicants must submit:
- A biographical profile, not to exceed 150 words
- A document containing written responses to two essay prompts related to their leadership in the face of adversity and what its important lessons and outcomes were.
- Step 1: Apply to Harvard Kennedy School: Application deadline is December 8, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Step 2: Apply for the Fellowship: Application deadline for the Dubin Fellowship is early February, 2021.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.