If you are looking for the KolaDaisi University School Fees structure, list of courses offered and admission requirements in Kola Daisi University, you are at the right place. The following are KolaDaisi University School Fees structure and list of available courses or department approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and admission requirements.
Note that KolaDaisi University (KDU) has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
List Of Courses Offered In Koladaisi University
Below is the list of high-quality courses offered at the KolaDaisi University (KDU).
Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Biology (Microbiology Option)
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science
Faculty of Arts, Social and Management Sciences
- English Language and Literary Studies
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Business Administration
- Sc. Accounting
- Banking and Finance
- Mass Communication
Koladaisi University Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 180 and above pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Kola Daisi University.
Kola Daisi University Admission Screening Requirements
Before you can become a student of Koladaisi University, you must pass through admission screening where you will be required to present certain documents for validation and records. Without screening, you will not be given a matriculation number. And without a matriculation number, you are not a student of Koladaisi University.
These are the primary documents Koladaisi University requires for admission screening. There may be more, but this one listed here are compulsory
- level or A level certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Leaving Testimonial
- Local Government Certificate
- Admission letter
- Acceptance receipt
- Personal data form
KolaDaisi University School Fees Structure- PDF
The following are the school fees structure of the institution:
KolaDaisi University School Fees-Structure For Fresh Students
KolaDaisi University School Fees-Structure For Returning Students
KolaDaisi University School Fees-Structure For JUPEB Students
KolaDaisi University School Flexible Fees Payment Structure.
How To Apply For Kola Daisi University Admission
- Candidates are expected to go to the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng to complete the Online Application Form.
- Download Admission Application Forms.
Application Form can be submitted by post or by hand to: The Registrar, KolaDaisi University, KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Express Road, Ibadan.
- All applicants are to email both O’Level and UTME results to email@example.com
For more information visit https://kduportal.com.ng/prospective.php