Hallmark University Courses, School Fees and Requirements are updated facts about the Hallmark University where true greatness is brewed in every learner against the challenges which lie ahead of them in the very close future.
Founded in 2015, the university is located in Ijebi Itele, Ogun State, Nigeria and is a coeducational Nigerian higher education institution. It is also officially accredited by the National Universities Commission in Nigeria and widely abroad as a quality standard.
Hallmark University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as B.A, B.Sc, B.Tech, etc. in several areas of study and, with the same strength, provides several academic and non-academic facilities and administrative services to students.
Hallmark University Courses, School Fees and Requirements
1. Hallmark University Courses
Right following this are the diverse courses taught in the school:
A. Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Industrial Chemistry
- Information and Communication Technology
B. Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
2. Hallmark University School Fees
- FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
Acceptance Fees: N30,000:00
School Fees: N430, 000:00
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Acceptance Fees: N30,000
School Fees: N400,000
The school fees includes accommodation.
3. Hallmark University Admission Requirements
- Hallmark University post-UTME cut-off mark is 180, its UTME score 200, except in outstanding situations or where necessary change demands otherwise.
- All candidates who apply for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes in English Language and Mathematics including any other three subjects related to the courses selected.
Although what is provided here cannot be doubted or flipped off with a light finger, there is also room for you to visit Hallmark’s official website for more information.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.