Lagos State Graduate Internship Placement Programme (GIPP) is designed to give candidates the opportunity to develop employability and work-ready skills that are needed in securing gainful employment.
As part of efforts to reduce the rate of unemployment in Lagos State, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has approved Internship Programme for 4,000 unemployed graduates in line with the T.H.E.M.E.S Agenda of the present administration and the Youth Development Programme of the State.
The Internship Programme will be addressing the third and fourth pillars of the present administration’s T.H.E.M.E.S agenda, which are Education and Technology and Making Lagos a 21st Century Economy, while the beneficiaries will be paid a monthly stipend of
N40,000 for the six months duration of the internship.
Lagos State Graduate Internship Placement Requirements
- Interested applicants must possess NYSC Certificates or letters of exemption, and must be registered residents of the State with Lagos State Residents Registration Agency, LASRRA.
- At the end of the internship period, interns would have gained valuable applied work experience, built up their professional skills and would have been exposed to possible entrepreneurial opportunities to strengthen their professional skills and interpersonal relationship.
How it work
GIPP is a go-to platform for early-career professionals to get discovered by employers.
1. Create an account: Register on the platform by filling in your bio-data and required information
2. Preliminary assessment: Take standard assessments to test your aptitude and basic skills
3. Get noticed by employers : Employer view candidate’s profile and reach out to qualified graduates
How To Apply For Lagos State Graduate Internship Placement.
1. Go to ‘Register for free’
2. Select ‘Graduate’
3. Type in your preferred email, password and personal information in the boxes on the screen
4. Check your email inbox for a confirmation email from GIPP (check your spam folder also).
5. Click on the link in the confirmation email to confirm your new GIPP account
6. Complete registration process, upload your birth certificate, CV and statement of result.
Graduates will have to retake the assessment after 7 days, if they fail.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.