LEAP Africa is a non profit organization focused on raising dynamic, innovative and principled leaders who will drive positive transformation in Africa.
LEAP Africa Graduate NYSC Internship will provide relevant and tailored interventions that support effective youth transitions in the area of education, entrepreneurship & employability, civic participation and social mobility for young Africans.
LEAP Africa is looking to hire Graduate interns into the following units: This internship is for graduates who have been recently mobilized for NYSC.
LEAP Africa is recruiting interns for the following units:
Please see details below:
Communications Intern – Requirements:
– Very good writing skills OR IT and web design skills
– Social media marketing
Programmes Intern – Requirements:
– Smart and well articulated
– Strong project Management skills – Interest and experience in programme management, research curriculum development, event planning
– Proficient in G-Suite, Microsoft office – Word, Excel PowerPoint
– Very good communication skills – Verbal and written
eLearning/Digital Intern – Requirements
– Background in digital services
– Technology savvy and able to adapt tech tools to create innovative services and products
= Interest in creating digital/e-Learning experiences
– Good writing and conceptualization skills
– Proficiency in the G-Suite, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
How To Apply
Application is online, To apply, use the link below:
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.