Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 For Young Graduates is open for all the recent Nigerian graduate. Microsoft is a workplace unlike any other. The graduate experience helps new hires hit the ground running, navigate a complex global organization and position themselves for success.
Purpose Of Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
This interactive program is designed to complement a graduates day- to-day role. It exposes them to senior leaders and high-level business strategy to ensure they are plugged into the bigger vision.
The graduate experience provides the opportunity to connect and learn from more hundreds of peers and alumni in more than 80 countries – to create professional relationships and cross-cultural experiences that are invaluable to career succes
This is where ideas get transformed into technology.
By focusing on the technical side of things, you’ll get a first-hand look at our revolutionary business solutions, and a say in how we make good products even better.
If all goes well, we may even progress with one of your ideas – an idea that could change the course of technology.
Taking on a customer facing technical role, you’ll get to grips with the world’s most advanced technologies, see new products come to market and introduce cutting-edge technology solutions to our customers.
They have some of the world’s biggest companies as clients. If you like the idea of creating technical solutions to help them overcome their business problems, this is the role for you.
Qualifications For Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment
- Pursuing or within one year of graduation from a full time Bachelor’s or Master´s degree
- Education background in computer science, computer engineering, IT, electrical engineering, IT & Business innovation or other related fields
- First practical experiences or internships in IT technology related fields
- Combining business acumen with technological experience
- Well developed communication, presentation as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for technology
- Fluency in English and local language is required
- Full work authorization is required
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
How To Apply For Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment
All applicant with the above requirement can click below to apply