MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2021 is currently ongoing for those that want to begin their graduate internship with the company.
MRS Oil Nigeria Plc is a fully integrated and efficient downstream player with leading positions in the Nigeria Oil Industry. We are the supplier of choice to our esteemed customers, thus strengthening our commitment of product reliability and excellence in service offerings.
- The MRS Graduate Internship program is designed to enable undergraduates who have completed a Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
- The interns will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
- The health, safety & environment policies are focused on ensuring the wellbeing of our employees, customers, communities and the environment. You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship, you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Program responsibilities:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Digital Technology: Whether you are a software engineer or studying a degree in Data Science, there are opportunities for you to work on an assignment or project within the Digital Technology landscape to stretch your learning and skillset. This could be in any of the following:
- IT operations and IT infrastructure,
- Cybersecurity & Risk Management,
- Big Data & Artificial Intelligence,
- Business process Digitization and Automation
- Digital Technology Project Management,
- Software Application Development.
Training will be for a duration of 12 months and successful candidates will be placed in permanent roles with in the company.
MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Program Qualification
- HND/BSC in any of the following:
- Petroleum or Chemical Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Electrical & Civil Engineering.
- Process control
- Technical Maintenance
- Civil Law
- Computer Science and related disciplines
- All applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Working With Us
- MRS is a fantastic place to build a career. We are made up of dedicated, dynamic, experienced and diverse groups of people, which allow us to operate on a global scale. We place a lot of emphasis in the training and development of our people, constantly ensuring that we operate with the highest standards of internationally accepted best practice.
- MRS is a non-discriminatory, equal employer, providing gender equal opportunities and remuneration that is competitive within the industry. Therefore Female applicants are highly recommended to apply.
How To Apply For MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com with “Graduate Trainee” as the subject of your email.
12th February, 2021.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.