Murdoch University Vice Chancellor Development Fund is awarded to International students who are seeking financial assistance in their pursuit of academic excellence at Murdoch University – Australia.
The Vice Chancellor’s Student Development Program was established so students could experience professional development activities relevant to their course. This can include attendance at interstate and international conferences and work placements outside of Perth.
Murdoch University Vice Chancellor Development Fund Eligibility:
To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be enrolled and studying at Murdoch University in a bachelor, postgraduate, or research course
- Be of good current academic standing
- Be considered to be an appropriate ambassador for the University
- Be enrolled full-time (the Selection Committee will give due regard to personal circumstances and the relationship between the development activity and the student’s university-based responsibilities)
- Be seeking financial support for an activity related to your current course, which adds value to your learning experience.
- Demonstrate the English language proficiency by IELTS with 6.5 and TOEFL with a minimum of 90 test scores.
December 31, 2020
Honors, Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Research degree
Value of Award:
Up to $500
Eligible Field of Studies:
Honors, Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Research degree in Business and Law, Creative Arts and Communication, Engineering, Health, Science, Social and Cultural Studies, Teaching, and Technology
How To Apply For Murdoch University Vice Chancellor Development Fund:
If you want to join this program, then you are required to be enrolled in the honors or undergraduate, postgraduate, or research degree coursework at Murdoch University. After taking affirmation, seekers will complete the application form.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.