NIFOR Recruitment – The Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research (NIFOR) provides support through research and development to the entire palms industry in Nigeria.
The palms industry constitutes a significant sector of the Nigerian economy, providing food and raw materials for the confectionery and personal care products industry. The sector also provides employment for a large section of the country.
Rural communities in South-eastern, South-South, and parts of South Western and Middle belt of Nigeria almost entirely depend on oil palm for their livelihood.
The Federal Government in 2005 mandated the Institute to undertake research on Shea in view of its growing economic importance and interest shown in shea butter in foreign markets. The Institute has now commenced activities in this in some identified research areas.
NIFOR Recruitment Requirements
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research -NIFOR Recruitment must possess any of the following requirements.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply For NIFOR Recruitment
To ascertain if the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Recruitment has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://nifor.gov.ng/ . Please take note of the following:
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.