NLNG Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme is for Master students who are aspiring to study in the United Kingdom.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG), as part of its social investment initiative in education, invites applications from qualified candidates into the NLNG Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme for Master’s degree programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2022.
The Schemes seek to grow a pool of high potential Nigerian graduates and professionals with a competitive advantage.
All prospective beneficiaries must possess the following to be considered.
- Have provisional admission from any of the underlisted UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Renewable Energy, Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine:
- University of Aberdeen, Scotland
- University of Cranfield, England
- Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in the relevant field of study
- Completed NYSC programme
- Minimum of 8.0 IELTS score (with not less than 7.0 in each element)
- Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application
- Be resident in Nigeria and plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed programme of study
- Provide a letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils
- Provide a letter of consent from the employer (if in service of any organziation)
- Possess an international passport valid for travel, at least one year from September 2022
- Able to obtain a UK Tier-4 students visa if successful
- Provide evidence of availability to travel in September 2022 if selected
- Not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
How to Apply for NLNG Post Graduate Scholarship 2022.
- Interested persons should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply.
- Go on the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop-down menu.
- Then click on the “Post-Graduate Scholarship” application link on the “Related Links” section of the page to access the application portal.
- Click the “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process
- All applications MUST include scanned and uploaded copies of the following documents
- Recent passport photograph without glasses. (not more than three months old)
- International passport bio-data page
- First-degree certificate
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Provisional admission letter from any of the international UK institutions above
- IELTS result
- LGA letter of identification
Employer consent letter (where applicable)
- Provide valid contact details as these will be used to communicate the status of the application
- Applicants are required to possess basic computing skills as the selection test method for the 2022 award will be an Online Proctored Computer Based Test
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Online Proctored Computer-Based Selection Test
- Applicants are advised to check their mailboxes regularly for information on the status of their application
The application will be disqualified for:
- Incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria
- Falsified documents
NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation neither are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Other Terms and Conditions apply.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.