The PCBT International Tiler Scholarships in Australia worth $5,000 to the high achieving students. PCBT acknowledges the needs for Wall and Floor Tilers in construction industry and this scholarship aims to encourage students to further their studies and careers in tiling industry and life experiences.
How to Apply for PCBT International Tiler Scholarships 2022
- It is awarded to students who meet minimum Academic and English requirements to enrol at PCBT.
- It is available on the August 2022 intake. Must commence the course on 17 Aug 2022.
- is not available in conjunction with any other PCBT College scholarship /offer /promotion /discount /grant.
- It is not transferable to a third party or redeemable for cash.
- It is calculated and applied on a per-term basis of the first year of studies (Aug 2022 -Aug 2023).
- is available to new enrolments at PCBT only (including current PCBT students who wish to study this course and are eligible for “2022- PCBT Tiler $5,000 Scholarships”)
- remains valid whilst the recipient:
- remains enrolled in full-time study in compulsory terms at PCBT College; and
- remains enrolled in the course listed on their Letter of Offer; and
- Pays all tuition and additional fees/costs in accordance with PCBT College policy; ensuring tuition fees are paid in full by the census date each term; and
- meets the conditions of their Australian visa.
- Be residing in Australia.
- Be enrolled in an eligible Course listed above.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.