Ghent University Scholarships represent the international Scholarships 2022 in Veterinary Medicine at Ghent University in Belgium. The University is pleased to offer a good salary package to the successful candidates for the academic year 2022/2023.
You are responsible for the implementation of a research project financed by the Federal Public Service Health, Food Chain Safety and Environment, with the theme:
“Research into the on-farm homogeneity, stability, interactions and carry-over of antibacterial drugs mixed in drinking water for group treatment in broiler chickens, and its relationship with plasma concentrations – GROUPMEDIPOUL“.
To this end, you will conduct company visits to at least 40 poultry farms, during which a survey and the necessary samples of medicated drinking water and plasma will be collected.
How to Apply for Ghent University Scholarships 2022
- You must have a Master’s degree in Veterinary Medicine, final year students can also apply.
- You feel like working in a team, in collaboration with your supervisors Prof. Siska Croubels and Prof. Mathias Devreese (Laboratory for Pharmacology and Toxicology), Prof. Gunther Antonissen (Poultry Health Sciences Chair holder), Prof. Jeroen Dewulf (Veterinary Epidemiology Unit) ), practice veterinarians, doctoral students and the laboratory staff.
- You must have a problem-solving, organized, critical and result-oriented attitude.
- You must have interpersonal skills, empathy, flexibility and a critical mind to function in a multidisciplinary environment.
- You must have communication skills such as dealing with poultry farmers and veterinary practice (company visits), conducting substantive discussions, scientific reporting and presenting in both Dutch and English.
Method of Application: You are required to pick a PhD degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled at the university, claimants can apply for the fund by submitting their application through email to Prof. Dr. Siska Croubels ( email@example.com )
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.