Princeton University Hodder Fellowship is giving artists and writers exceptional promise to pursue independent projects at Princeton University during the academic year.
Potential Hodder Fellows are composers, choreographers, performance artists, visual artists, writers or other kinds of artists or humanists who have “much more than ordinary intellectual and literary gifts”; they are selected more “for promise than for performance.”
Given the strength of the applicant pool, most successful Fellows have published a first book or have similar achievements in their own fields; the Hodder is designed to provide Fellows with the “studious leisure” to undertake significant new work.
Princeton University Hodder Fellowship Requirements
- Artists whose achievements have been recognized as demonstrating extraordinary promise in any area of artistic practice and teaching. Applicants should be early career composers, conductors, musicians, choreographers, visual artists, filmmakers, poets, novelists, playwrights, designers, directors and performance artists–this list is not meant to be exhaustive—who would find it beneficial to spend two years teaching and working in an artistically vibrant university community.
- The department is committed to fostering an academic environment that acknowledges and encourages diversity and differences.
- The successful candidate will pursue academic excellence in diverse, multicultural, and inclusive settings.
- Non-US citizens are welcome to apply. Holders of a Ph.D. degree from Princeton University are not eligible.
- This fellowship cannot be used to fund work leading to a Ph.D. or any other advanced degree.
Application Deadline:Tuesday, September 15, 2020.
How To Apply For Princeton University Hodder Fellowship 2020.
- Applications for the next round of Princeton Arts Fellowships open July 1st, 2020.
- The application deadline is Tuesday, September 15, 2020, 5:00 p.m. (EDT).
- Apply now for the Princeton Arts Fellowship (link is external)
supporting documentation needs to be submitted in addition to the online application?Include a:
- Curriculum vitae/resume
- Personal Statement of 500 words (This can be uploaded to the Artist Statement link.)
- Sample of work (see details below)
- Contact information for three references. All applicants must submit contact information for three references.Please do not ask recommenders to send letters; the search committee will contact relevant recommenders directly.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.