Savvy Fellowship Program 2020 is offering opportunity to those who are passionate about solving some of Africa’s most pressing problems through innovation and those that wanted to build own impact-driven business, but didn’t know how to.
About The Fellowship program:
Savvy is a virtual Fellowship program for aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs. Savvy is 12 weeks of e-learning and assessment. You will learn everything from ideation to scaling. At the end of the program, you will learn how to:
- Identify your ideal target customer, and build a product or service that exceeds their expectations.
- Make your solution stand out from competing or substitute solutions in the market.
- Draft a solid go-to-market strategy, revenue model, and customer acquisition strategy.
- Optimize your business operations, delegate, and build a winning team.
- Identify the right legal structure for your business, raise capital for your business, and forge strong strategic partnerships.
- After 12 weeks, you’ll receive
Savvy Fellowship Program Eligibility.
- Open to aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs;
- No geographical or ethnic restriction;
- They accept new Fellows between the ages of 18 – 40.
- E-Learning: Savvy Fellowship kicks off with a rigorous 12-weeks e-learning experience. As a Savvy Fellow, you will get to learn everything from ideation to venture scaling, including how to start, build, and scale an impact venture. Using visual presentations, we’ll help you answer all the relevant questions you need to kickstart that amazing impact venture, gain early traction, achieve product-market fit, and scale into newer markets. Some of the things you’ll learn during the program are ‘understanding your customer’, ‘building a product or service that effectively solves their key challenges’, and ‘effectively positioning your solution in the market.’ Savvy is for every impact entrepreneur, no matter what stage your venture is.
- Assessment: During the 12 weeks of learning, unlearning, and relearning, you can test your understanding by taking our weekly quizzes. The quizzes are a combination of multiple choices, Yes or No, and True or False. Assessments are the best way to identify your strengths and areas of weaknesses. Knowing your weaknesses helps you work effectively on them.
- Simultaneous Mentorship: While learning, you’re offered mentorship as well, from entrepreneurs who have built post-revenue businesses in diverse sectors, which is a great way to have a better understanding of your industry. The Savvy mentorship team includes over 50 changemakers from 20 countries, with a combined experience of over 200 years. Their peer-to-peer mentorship program helps Fellows learn from each other, as they ask questions, and have other Fellows help answer them.
- Life-long Community: “Once a Savvy Fellow, always a Savvy Fellow.” Savvy isn’t just a 12-weeks learning, assessment, and mentorship program, it’s a life-long entrepreneurial learning process. After the Fellowship program, you can constantly access your Savvy Fellowship account and have access to our weekly updated resources, in the form of entrepreneurial tips, nuggets, and opportunities.
How to Apply For Savvy Fellowship Program 2020:
The call for application starts from August 4, 2020, indefinitely. No cohort. No application deadline. It’s a rolling Fellowship program, so they accept new applications, every day, year-round.
For more information: Visit the official website.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.