Scholarship at University of Manchester of the School of Engineering is an awards offer to academically excellent international students, commencing their taught studies from September 2022.
Eligibility: To be eligible for an Engineering the Future scholarship you must:
- be a resident of a country within South Asia, South East Asia or Africa;
- hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for a master’s level (taught) full time course – commencing in September 2022 – within The Faculty of Science and Engineering. (You will also be considered if you held an offer as part of an earlier admissions round; should you win the award, your offer will be reinstated.);
- have completed an English Language qualification to the required standard for the course;
- be fully registered for your chosen course by the registration deadline;
- hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum classification of a good Upper Second class (2:1) (or international equivalent), or be on track to achieve this;
- be self-funding (for example, not sponsored) your course and classified as an international candidate for tuition fee purposes.
How to Apply for Scholarship at University of Manchester 2022
Eligible Countries: South Asia, South East Asia or Africa
Value of Award:
- One full tuition fee waiver up to £28,000. This award is for the MSc Management of Projects suite of programmes.
- Four £10,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
- Ten £6,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
Method of Application: This scholarship opportunity require no additional application; all offer holders are considered based on academic merit. Shortlisted candidates may be contacted for further assessment in the form of a written statement.
If you hold an offer from one of the following departments, you will be considered for the scholarships:
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Department of Computer Science
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.