Tampere University Scholarships is an International Advancement Scholarships intended for students who are required to pay tuition fees in a degree programme offered in English at Tampere University in Finland.
How To Apply For Tampere University Scholarships 2021
Tampere University tuition fee scholarships cover 100% of the tuition fees for the programme duration. The programme duration is;
- three years for Bachelor’s degrees
- two years for Master’s degrees
- five years if the study right is granted for both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree.
- Applicants must have high school certificates for an undergraduate degree and have an undergraduate degree for a master’s degree from a recognized university
- Applicant must have a completed university-level Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of the desired program or a closely related subject. University accepts the following tests as proof of a good command of English:
- IELTS (Academic), International English Language Testing System; 6.5 with no individual score below 5.5
- PTE (Academic), Pearson’s Test of Academic English
Application Deadline: January 20, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program
Value of Awards: 1500 €
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application:
Applicants have to take admission in the degree program at the university.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.