One Young World Summit Scholarship is for young leaders whose focus is on supporting, advancing, and / or solving issues in the health care space including mental health, like health care professionals, nurses, volunteers of health care organizations, medical students.
Scholars will receive:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich, Germany which takes place from 23 – 26 April.
- Hotel accommodation during the summit
- Travel to and from Munich (economy)
- All meals covered (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on conference days)
- Transport between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- Provide a forum to pitch and share your initiatives within the Novartis organization
- A mentorship program with Novartis employee(s)
- Pre-summit meeting or lunch with the OYW Novartis delegation
One Young World Summit Scholarship Eligibility:
- Aged 18 – 30*
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Applicants cannot be employed by Novartis
- Applicants must demonstrate positive impact in the healthcare sector in some capacity
- Novartis will select 10 scholars form a shortlist of candidates provided by One Young World.
- Candidates will be evaluated based on the following:
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change within healthcare and health based initiatives.
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas.
- Addressing key local and/or global health care issues in your work.
- Having a good understanding of global issues.
- Skills: collaborator, creative, enthusiastic, challenges the status quo.
A pre-selection of the candidates will be done by OYW based on the above criteria. This shortlist of candidates will be invited for an online leadership test (duration: approx. 1 hour), followed by an interview with Novartis representatives.
*Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will consider applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. We are not able to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 at the time of the Summit.
For More Information: Visit the Official Website
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.