University of Quebec Scholarship is the Volunteer Engagement Studies Scholarships to high achieving students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Their mission is focused on research in applied engineering and technology transfer to companies, our research projects have a real impact on innovation and business productivity.
Master’s Degree with Thesis Doctorate
Value of Award:
Number of Awards:
Up to 7
University of Quebec Scholarship Eligibility:
To be eligible, applicants must;
- be registered full-time (including a maximum of 3 out-of-program credits) in a master’s program (thesis or project 9 or 15 credits) or doctoral program;
- Not be in an extension period;
- Have a cumulative average of at least 3,3/4.3 In the current program of studies.
- Have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering, pure science or applied science in an appropriate field, with a grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (out of 4.3) or equivalent
Method of Application:
Applicants have to take admission in the masters or doctorate degree programme at the university.
For More Information,
Visit The Scholarship Webpage
January 22, 2021
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.