Technovision Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Programme in partnership with ARM initiative invites applications for the Young Talent Award for 2021.
This is an initiative that aims at providing young Nigerians with an opportunity to develop innovative start-up ventures that add economic value to Nigeria.
About Technovision Deji Alli ARM Young Talent
The DAAYTA 2021 initiative is in line with ARM’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with the aim of building a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future.
It seeks to support business ideas that intentionally create positive societal impact while generating a financial return.
Due to the current global pandemic, it is important to note that the DAAYTA 2021 final event will be held virtually and applications are welcomed from all parts of Nigeria.
Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, Asset & Resource Management Holding Company Limited (ARM) has evolved into one of Nigeria’s most innovative and respected non-bank financial institutions with a focus on Traditional Asset Management and Specialized Funds. ARM is a leading investment management firm that provides a diverse range of asset management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, foundations and charities, high net-worth individuals, and small savers.
TVC Labs is the early stage entrepreneurship support organization brand name for TechnoVision Communications Limited, a technology services company which advises clients on
Technovision Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Eligibility
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must:
- be a citizen of Nigeria
- be between 18 and 30 years of age
- submit their application which must be their original work
- have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
- be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs if required
- be available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for February & March, 2021
- understand the business of ARM, what they stand for; and
- be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador
Worth of Award
The winner of DAAYTA 2021 shall, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive funding of ₦12,000,000 (twelve million naira) over a period of one (1) year for the following purposes:
- contribution to working capital;
- participation in an entrepreneurial education programme at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- 5-month acceleration support services for the development of their venture by TVC Labs.
How to Apply For Technovision Deji Alli ARM Young Talent
- Click the link on their website to apply
Applications close on Monday, November 2nd, 2020.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.