UI DLC Tuition and Registration for 2019/2020 has been updated on your portal. the management makes the decision to activate the new session with tuition payment and course registration by learners so as to commence the session as soon as possible.
The portal was opened on Monday, 20 April, 2020 for payment of tuition. Successful payments would enable learners to proceed for course registration.
Before the precautionary measures put in place at the Federal and State levels to reduce the spread of COVID-19, admission processes had reached an advanced stage.
Note that the procedures for payment of your tuition should be strictly adhered to. From previous sessions, it has been observed that some learners (new and returning) commit the error of making payments directly through the REMITA PLATFORM.
School Fees Amount: The review amount for this session;
100 Level – 300 Level = #99, 500
400 Level= # 109, 500
500 Level= #114, 500
Extra year= # 105, 500
How to make payment.
You can generate your REMITA RETRIVAL REFERENCE (RRR) code through the portal after logging in either as a new student or returning student and make payments, either with your DEBIT CARD or take the REMITA RETRIVAL REFERENCE (RRR) to any of recognised commercial banks for payment.
Tuition fee and Registration Updates
Two method of making payment
There are two categories of payment on the REMITA Platform.
1. Those who are not Distance Learners who pay directly to UIDLC Account using any of the recognised banks to Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) through REMITA RETRIVAL REFERENCE (RRR). This is the first category.
2. The second category includes Distance Learners (this applies to you, either as newly admitted learners or returning learners).
All learners’ fees (e.g. acceptance fee, tuition fee) MUST be paid through the portal (http://www.dlcportal.ui.edu.ng) using the prevailing banks in Nigeria, their Mobile Applications or Debit Cards to Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) through REMITA.
Note: Be informed that the University of Ibadan Distance Learning Centre does not support payment of tuition fees into wrong accounts. A charge will be levied on amount to be refunded to learners.
UI DLC Tuition and Registration
How to download your course materials.
UI Distance Learning Centre provides updated electronics material for all its students and researchers across the globe. The educational resources are repository of available digital course material for all students in the Distance Learning Centre, University of Ibadan that will help them in their self study. Click here to download, PDF, Video and Audio materials
How to register my courses: Here is courses registration guidelines;
Course Registration Guidelines is available for Learners in the available departments in UI DLC to ease their registration processes and for learners to know the requirements for their departments and level. Click here
As the world is going through one of the most trying period occasioned by the COVID-19 pandemic, I urge you to kindly take all necessary precautions to keep safe. Follow the health centre advice below.
How to protect yourself from COVID- 19
There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. Click here
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- Some recent studies have suggested that COVID-19 may be spread by people who are not showing symptoms.
Cover coughs and sneezes
- If you are in a private setting and do not have on your cloth face covering, remember to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Click here
For any information:
You can contact the Learner Support Unit through email@example.com if payment is unresolved within 72 hours.