Universities That Write Post UTME Exams- If you want to know whether the institutions of your choice write or conduct Post UTME screening exercise or not? This page is all you need to relate with.
Post utme screening exercise was introduced to ensure that only candidates who are qualified are admitted into our higher institution.
Although most organization and parents have been kicked against post utme screening exercise and called it a waste, stress and an avenue to drain money from parents but still yet post utme still remains the criteria to gain admission in almost all institutions in Nigeria.
Only few Universities in Nigeria do not write Post UTME examination for admission.
Although a lot have changed over the past few years, all schools are now adopting different methods or techniques of admission process. The various admission method used by different school are:
In this article, we will only talk about the Universities that conduct examination screening as we mention above.
List Of Universities That Write Post UTME Exams In Nigeria
List of Schools That will Conduct a Written Post-Utme Admission Screening Exam
- ABU – Ahmadu Bello University
- UNIZIK – Nnamdi Azikiwe University
- FUGUS – Federal University of Gusau
- KSU – Kogi State University
- UNIBEN – University of Benin
- GSU – Gombe State University
- DELSU – Delta State University
- AAU – Ambrose Alli University
- UNILAG – University of Lagos
- UNILORIN – University of Ilorin
- UI – University of Ibadan
- OAU – Obafemi Awolowo University
- UNN – University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- LASU – Lagos State University
- UNIPORT – University of Port Harcourt
- FUTMINNA – federal University of Technology, Minna
- AKSU – Akwa Ibom State University
- LAUTECH – Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
- EKSU – Ekiti State University
- FUTO – Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- FUTA – Federal University of Technology, Akure
- Imo state university owerri
List Of Universities That Does Not Conduct Post-UTME Exams
The schools below Only conduct online screening. You have to be careful when filling the online screening form. Candidates who upload falsified documents will not be considered for admission.
- Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma
- Adeyemi College of Education (ACEONDO)
- Ekiti State University and Her Affiliates (EKSU)
- Osun State University, Osogbo (UNIOSUN) – All Colleges
- Lagos State University (LASU)
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU)
- Kwara State University (KWASU)
- Federal University of Oye Ekiti (FUOYE)
- Cross Rivers State University (CRUTECH)
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU)
Kindly check admission eligibility criteria you need to meet below.
- Choose the institution as 1st choice in JAMB UTME
- Meet their JAMB cut off mark
- Have at least 5 credit passes at relevant subjects
- Mathematics and English language are compulsory for some Departments
- Must be at least 16 years before you become qualified for admission in Nigerian higher Institution.
The following documents will be used to screen candidates instead of writing exams
- O-level result slip or certificate. O-level are your WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB. In addition, it must not be in more than two sittings
- Jamb result print out.
- Jamb registration slip
- Birth certificate (from hospital, church, LGA or Court)
- Certificate of origin