University of Technology Sydney Master’s Scholarships are Business International Scholarships at University in Australia.
The University of Technology Sydney is providing 20% of the tuition fee to high achieving students who are passionate about studying a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship was established to attract commencing international students with an Australian degree to enroll in a Master degree by coursework program at UTS Business School.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Master
- Value of Award:20% tuition fee
How to Apply for University of Technology Sydney Master’s Scholarships 2022.
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- Remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Commence full-time studies and on-campus at UTS in 2022.
- Hold a recognized bachelor’s degree equivalent to an Australian bachelor’s degree to be admitted to a master’s program at UTS.
- May satisfy the UTS English language requirements in one of several ways.
Applicants are required to log in on the application form of the university and apply to a postgraduate program of their choice. The candidates do not need to apply separately for the scholarship.
Applications are now open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.