UNSW Scholarship for International Students – UNSW offers a wide range of scholarships and awards to support international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW. Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies
- Offer 1: Full tuition fee scholarship paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of program
- Offer 2: $20,000 per annum paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of program
Recipients of the Scholarship may also be offered the following:
- Guaranteed ‘fast-track’ application and interview for on-campus accommodation at a UNSW Kensington College
- Invitation to UNSW networking events
- Guaranteed entry to the UNSW Professional Development Program
- Ceremony to award the scholarship
How to Apply for UNSW Scholarship for International Students 2024
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an international student; and
- Be commencing full-time study on campus in a UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program (excluding UNSW Online and UNSW Canberra); and
- Have received an offer of admission* into an eligible program for Term 1 2024 by Thursday, 30 November 2023.
* Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional); or
- Undergraduate or postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 1 2024.
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Reasons for undertaking studies at UNSW
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.