Veritas University Admission……..This is to inform both O level and direct entering applicant that applications into Veritas University Abuja Nigeria are open for candidates who has the university admission requirements. Such candidates can apply into degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of the University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Veritas University was founded by the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria through a resolution given at its March 2002 meeting in Abuja. The initiative came from the Bishops’ quest for a University that would provide high quality tertiary education according to the noble tradition of the Catholic Church.
- Candidates who made Veritas University, Abuja their first or second choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) application form.
- All other candidates who did not choose Veritas University, Abuja as first or second choice but are interested in studying in the University.
- Candidates in 1) and 2) above must have obtained a minimum score of 170 in the 2019 UTME.
- Direct-entry candidates (must have obtained the 2019 Direct-Entry Form from JAMB).
- Candidates wishing to transfer from other universities to Veritas University Abuja.
Method of Application
- Application fee is N4,500.
- Application forms can be downloaded from the manual forms page. The completed form and payment teller should be scanned and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted at: Admissions Office, Veritas University Abuja.
Available programmes of the institution
Faculty of Humanities
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and International Relations
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. Religious Studies
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing and Advertising
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Natural and Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Applied Microbiology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Botany
- B.Sc. Zoology
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science and Diplomacy
Faculty of Education
- B.A. Ed. Education English
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counseling
- B.Ed. Social Studies
- B.Sc. Ed. Biology
- Library and Information Science, BLIS
- B.Sc. Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Chemistry
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Economics
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Physics
For further enquiries, please visit www.veritas.edu.ng