Veritas University Admission……..This is to inform both O level and direct entering applicant that applications into Veritas University Abuja Nigeria are open for candidates who has the university admission requirements. Such candidates can apply into degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of the University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Veritas University was founded by the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria through a resolution given at its March 2002 meeting in Abuja. The initiative came from the Bishops’ quest for a University that would provide high quality tertiary education according to the noble tradition of the Catholic Church.
- Candidates who made Veritas University, Abuja their first or second choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) application form.
- All other candidates who did not choose Veritas University, Abuja as first or second choice but are interested in studying in the University.
- Candidates in 1) and 2) above must have obtained a minimum score of 170 in the 2019 UTME.
- Direct-entry candidates (must have obtained the 2019 Direct-Entry Form from JAMB).
- Candidates wishing to transfer from other universities to Veritas University Abuja.
Method of Application
- Application fee is N4,500.
- Application forms can be downloaded from the manual forms page. The completed form and payment teller should be scanned and sent to email@example.com or submitted at: Admissions Office, Veritas University Abuja.
Available programmes of the institution
Faculty of Humanities
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and International Relations
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. Religious Studies
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing and Advertising
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Natural and Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Applied Microbiology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Botany
- B.Sc. Zoology
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science and Diplomacy
Faculty of Education
- B.A. Ed. Education English
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counseling
- B.Ed. Social Studies
- B.Sc. Ed. Biology
- Library and Information Science, BLIS
- B.Sc. Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Chemistry
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Economics
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Physics
For further enquiries, please visit www.veritas.edu.ng
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.