Vice Chancellors Scholarships at Emirates Aviation University in the United Arab Emirates invites applications for the Chancellors Scholarships in the 2020/2021 academic session.
Newly admitted full-time students on undergraduate programmes (academic and applied/vocational) may apply for the highly competitive Chancellor’s Scholarship.
Students who apply for the Chancellor’s Scholarship are expected to demonstrate outstanding personal qualities and the ability to contribute to the University and community. The Chancellor’s Scholarship is awarded only in the First (Fall) semester of each academic year.
Students who are awarded the Chancellor’s Scholarship must sustain an excellent academic standing (minimum CGPA of 3.8 in the academic programmes or its equivalent in the applied/vocational programmes) throughout their study at EAU to maintain their entitlement for the scholarship.
Worth of Award
covers up to 100%, hundred percent, of the EAU tuition fees (not including the registration and textbook fees or fees paid to an external partner for dual award programmes and other charges)
Vice Chancellors Scholarships Eligibility
- provided that you have achieved a minimum cumulative average of 95% Ninety-Five percent, or equivalent in the last year of their secondary education, with IELTS 6 academic or equivalent.
- The Chancellor’s Scholarships are limited to ten new students in each academic year.
- Newly admitted full-time students on postgraduate programmes may also apply for the Chancellor’s Scholarship provided that they have a minimum CGPA of 3.8/4.0 in the credit hour system, First Class in the British System or its equivalent with IELTS 7 academic or equivalent at their bachelor degree.
How to Apply For Vice Chancellors Scholarships
- Application forms are available at the Admission and Registration Office.
- Completed application forms must be submitted, with the required supporting documents, to the Admission and Registration Office by the deadline announced prior to the admission start date for the particular Fall semester.
- Applicants will be asked to appear for interviews and/or take a University test, where applicable before a final decision is made by the EAU Vice-Chancellor.
- Documents required in support of a Chancellor’s Scholarship application:
- A copy of the EAU offer letter to the programme of study.
- A copy of the relevant qualification required for admission to the programme.
- The applicant may also submit any other supporting documents.