Vodacom Discover Graduate programme is a permanent employment opportunity underpinned by 2 years of skills training programme that is specifically designed for the development of future leaders.
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
The Vodacom Discover Graduate programme is a permanent employment opportunity underpinned by 2 years of skills training programme that is specifically designed for the development of future leaders.
The Programme offers graduates a full rounded experience of the Vodacom business including mentorship and coaching, and on the job training, all whilst earning a full salary and enjoying all the benefits of a full time employee. At the end of the 2 years, they transition into a destination role within the organization. Following Discover, you will have the opportunity to apply for an international assignment taking you outside of your comfort zone to build your expertise and leadership capability. Start date on the programme is 1st February 2021.
The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12 month fixed term contract which provides workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning an income. This programme is our pipeline into Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme or transition into permanent roles as opportunities arise. The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2020. Start dates are 1 February and 1 March 2021.
The objective of the Vodacom Internship Programme is to:
• Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within Vodacom
• Create opportunities for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the digital techco environment.
The ideal candidate for both programmes should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
• Time management
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
• Digital savviness
• Customer obsession
• Complex problem solving
Vodacom Discover Graduate programme Requirements
• Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
• Must be 26 years old or younger.
• South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation, however, citizens of DRC, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique and Tanzania are encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
• Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
• Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
• A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
o Electrical / Electronic Engineering
o Computer Software Engineering and
o Information Systems/Information Technology
How To Apply For Vodacom Discover Graduate programme
• Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
• Complete your application by answering the pre-screening questions accordingly. Please ensure to attach a copy of your certified academic results and identity documents. Applicants can state their preference to be considered for the Discover Graduate, Internship programme or both programmes.
• Once you have registered and applied our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way! Eligible candidates will be invited to complete our digital online assessment.
For More Information:
Applications close on 31 August 2020
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.