AAUA Post-UTME Screening 2020/2021 – Candidates who chose Adekunle Ajasin University as their first, second or third choice and those who did not choose the University in their 2020 JAMB Form are hereby invited for Admission Screening.
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA)
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) is a state university located in Akungba-Akoko Ondo State. This institution was established in 1982 and was at the time called Obafemi Awolowo University by the government of the then old Ondo State which was led by Chief Micheal Adekunle Ajasin.
In 1985, the name was changed to Ondo State University, and then finally on November 5, 1999, the university relocated to its permanent site at Akungba-Akoko and was finally named Adekunle Ajasin University in November 2007
Today the institution is well recognized and achieving great feat among its peers. It has experienced growth both in students and staff strength. The university has over 40 academic departments scattered into six faculties which include Faculty of Art, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Social and Management Sciences, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Agriculture, and Faculty of Law.
How to Check AAUA Admission Status
- Visit the Result checking portal at putme.aaua.edu.ng
- Login with your JAMB no and click on “Check Result” to view your results
How To Pay AAUA School Fees
- Visit the AAUA school fees payment invoice portal at eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/landingpage/schoolfeesinvoice
- Enter your matric number and generate a payment invoice.
- Then select the courses and submit after choosing all the course.
- You may print it after submission.
AAUA Pre-Degree Application
To pay your application fee for the Pre-degree programme:
- Visit www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng
- Click on 2018/2019 AAUA pre-degree Application
- Click on pay now.
- Proceed to make payment.
- Visit any of the school approved banks and pay the sum of Eleven Thousand Naira Only.
- Collect payment receipt with a confirmation code.
Do not forget to collect your receipt and code unless you would like to pay another fee.
- Return to the eportal
- Click on the 2019/2020 AAUA Pre-degree application payment.
- Click on Application Payment confirmation.
- Input E-tranzact receipt number and confirmation order code.
- Log in using your receipt number
- Complete the application form and submit.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
AAUA Admission Requirements
- Applicants must select AAUA in UTME and score 180 and above to qualify
- Applicants must possess at least five credit passes in O’level at not more than two sittings
- Direct entry applicants must possess any of the following: OND with a minimum of lower credit or NCE not less than a merit pass or trade certificate with two years of experience or IJMB in addition to possessing five credit passes at O’level.
How To Apply For AAUA Post-UTME Screening
- Applicants should visit the university’s website at aaua.edu.ng and click on “2019/2020 POST UTME TEST”
- Create an account and login with your JAMB registration number then click on ”Make Application Form Payment for BankIT Payment”
- After this go to any branch of the following banks to pay the sum of #2000 for the Assessment and #3,500 for Administrative charges through the eTranzact/Interswitch/BankIT platform. The banks include: First Bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Wema Bank, Skye Bank, United Bank for Africa, Zenith Bank, EcoBank, Stanbic IBTC, and Access Bank
- Collect bank-generated receipt from the teller and log into the portal again. Note that you must collect a print-out containing the confirmation order number from the bank after payment
- Access the portal for the online registration, fill the Biodata form online and upload a recent passport photograph and O’level result then print out the Post-UTME test slip.
List of Courses In Adekunle Ajasin University
1. Faculty of Arts
2. Faculty of Education
3. Faculty of Law
4. Faculty of Science
5. Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
6. Faculty of Agriculture
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.