Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic School Fees & Accredited Courses – Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic is a renowned institution based on a distinctive and attractive campus that provides top quality academic, social and cultural facilities to students.
The polytechnic is ranked the best in Nigeria and is consistently at the top set of institution for student satisfaction. The philosophy of the polytechnic is embodied in her MOTTO which is “SKILL FOR TECHNOLOGICAL FREEDOM”.
The philosophy is principally aimed at inculcating in students and staff the discipline of hard-work to be able to acquire both the practical and theoretical skills necessary for self reliance.
Therefore, To enrol in this school, there are necessary information required to be met, such as; Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic school fees structure, list of accredited courses, admission requirements, JAMB cut-off mark and to apply for admission.
let’s take a survey of these information step by step;
Candidates who scored 120 marks and above in JAMB UTME are eligible to apply for admission into Full-Time National Diploma programmes of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic.
Accredited Courses In Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic:
These are the accredited courses offered at Akanu Ibiam Federal polytechnic at the moment:
1. School Of Business Studies
- Business Administration and Management
- Library and Information Science
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
2. School Of Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
3. School Of Environmental Design And Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
4. School Of Industrial Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Ceramics and Glass Technology
- Food Technology
- Horticulture and Landscape Technology
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
5. School Of Science
- Computer Science
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic School Fees Structure 2021:
The management of the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana has released the number of fees payable by all full-time, part-time ND and HND students for 2021 academic session.
1. HND II; AC, BAW& PAD – 40.000
2. HND II: ENGR. SCLOTM & MKT – 45.000
3. HND I NEW STUDENTS, ENGR, SCI. OTM, & MK – 51,000
4. HND I NEW STUDENTS: AC, BAM & PAD – 48.000
5. ND II; ENGR, SCI. OTM & MKT. – 41.000
6. ND II; AC. BAM. PAD. & LIS – 38.000
7. ND I NEW STUDENTS: AC. BA.M. PAD & LIS – 50.000
8. ND I NEW STUDENTS; ENGR, SCI. OTM.& MKT – 54,000
1. PT ND I: AC, BAM, & PAD – 71,000
2. PT ND I: ENGR. SC., OTM & MKT – 73.000
3. PT ND II: AC. BAM. & PAD – 52.000
4. PT ND II: ENGR. OTM. MKT, & CS – 54.000
5. PT HND II: AC. BAN. & PAD – 54,000
6. PT HND II: MKT. OTM, & SC. – 59.000
7. PT HND I NEW STUDENTS: AC. BAM. & PAD – 74.000
8. PT HND I NEW STUDENTS: NTS; MKT, & OTM – 76,000
School Fees For HNDII AC, Business Admin, And Public Administration
Tuition Fees……………….N36, 693.40
School Fees For HNDII Engineering, Sciences, OTM and Marketing
School Fees For HNDI Returning Students Accounting, Business Administration and Public Administration
School Fees For HNDI Returning Students Engineering, Sciences, OTM and Marketing
School Fees For HNDI New Students Accounting, Business Administration, OTM and Marketing
Tuition Fees……………….N35, 243.40
School Fees For HNDI New Students Engineering, Sciences, OTM and Marketing
School Fees For NDII Engineering, Sciences, OTM and Marketing
School Fees For NDII Accounting, Business Administration, Public Administration and Library and Information Science
School Fees For NDI New Students Accounting, Business Administration, Public Administration and Library and Information Science
School Fees For NDI New Students Engineering, Sciences And OTM
School Fees For NDI New Students Marketing
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Admission Guidelines:
How to Apply For Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Admission
The Application Fee for post UTME is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx.
2. Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
3. Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
4. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
5. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
6. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
7. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
8. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Basic Screening Documents:
The following basic documents are required for the online screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
(i) Original copy of 2020 JAMB UTME Result.
(ii) Original copy of O’level Result(s).
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.