How Much is School Fee for Accounting in Polytechnic when other courses of study which are suggested to be of less substance seem to charge exorbitantly? Accounting, which has been called the language of business, is a profession that measures the results of an organization’s economic activities and conveys this information to a variety of stakeholders, including investors, creditors, management, and regulators.
Are Accountants Highly Paid?
Either it is studied purely through universities and polytechnics, or it is studied as a course in education, accounting, which is also identified as accountancy, is a hot cake and therefore makes those who study it some of the highly paid workers/employees in the labor market from time immemorial.
Those who study accounting and practice the profession are called Accountants.
How Much is School Fee for Accounting in Polytechnic.
School fees for Accounting varies among polytechnics across the Nigerian states and locations. While some are less expensive, others are pocket-rending in that some of these schools state their exact tuition for a whole session and expects its payment to be once; others break it into semesters–allowing for the fees to be paid in instalments.
Let it be noted that, the amounts for fees itemized below do not include other fees required by each school and that many of such fees are paid per semester.
List of Polytechnics Offering Accounting and Their Fees
- Federal polytechnic Ado Ekiti: #46,500
- Lagos State Polytechnic: #40, 500
- Kwara State Polytechnic: Indigene- #28, 000, Non-indigene – #44, 000
- Moshood Abiola Polytechnic: Indigene – #60, 000, Non-indigene – #65, 000
- Rufus Giwa Polytechnic: #70, 000
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede: #32, 000
- Imo State Polytechnic: Indigene – #30, 000, Non-indigene – #55, 000
- Federal Polytechnic Bida: #52, 500
- Federal Polytechnic Offa: #28,850
- Plateau State Polytechnic: Indigene – #50, 000, Non-indigene – #80, 000
- Enugu State Polytechnic: Indigene – #26, 500
- Kaduna State Polytechnic: #24, 000
- Ibadan Polytechnic: Indigene – #45, 500, Non-indigene – #50, 000 (Per Semester)
- Abia State Polytechnic: #56, 550
- Federal polytechnic Ilaro: #70,000
- Auchi Polytechnic: #39, 000
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.