Anchor University Lagos (AUL) https://aul.edu.ng/ currently one of the admired private university in Nigeria. The university can compete with any state and federal counterparts academically.
Upon completion of any of the Anchor University Courses offered, a degree in B.Sc, B.A and in respective programmes are awarded to successful students as approved by NUC.
Interested candidates with aspiration to study at AUL can now confirm Anchor University Courses and Tuition Fee Schedule as discuss below.
List of Accredited Anchor University Courses
Here is the full list of accredited Anchor University courses that was recently updated on the school portal https://aul.edu.ng/.
Faculty of Natural & Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
Faculty of Humanities
- History & Diplomatic Studies
- English & Literary Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Faculty of Social & Management Sciences
- Business Administration
- Political Science
- Mass Communication
Anchor University Tuition Fee Schedule
The Anchor University school schedule contains the amount to be paid as tuition and accommodation fees.
|FACULTY||TUITION N||OTHERS N||TOTAL N|
|MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||340,000||210,000||550,000|
|CATEGORY||T Y P E|
|EXECUTIVE 2BED SPACE||2 BEDSPACE||4 BEDSPACE||6 BEDSPACE||8 BEDSPACE|
FEEDING: PAY AS YOU EAT (PAYE) DISCOUNT
- 10% Discount on TUITION only for all Deeper Life High School graduands.
- 10% Discount on TUITION only for children of full time Pastors of Deeper Christian Life ministry
- 10% Discount on TUITION only for Parents who have two or more biological children in the University at the same time.
- 10% Discount on TUITION for students whose biological parents are full time staff of the university.
Anchor University Admission Requirements
- First and foremost, candidates with aspiration to study in Anchor University Ipaja, Lagos must be at least 15 years of age in the year of admission
- Entry requirements for Anchor University Lagos (AUL): Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings in order to be qualified to study at the institution.
- Candidate must meet AUL current minimum JAMB cut off mark for the academic session.
Required Documents for Anchor University Admission Screening
After confirming the available Anchor University Courses and Tuition Fee Schedule and you’re ready to choose the best course from the list of accredited Anchor University Courses, the next step is application for admission and then followed by “Admission screening”.
Before you can become a student of Anchor University, you must pass through admission screening where you will be required to present certain documents for validation and records.
These are the primary documents Anchor University requires for admission screening:
- O level or A level certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Leaving Testimonial
- Local Government Certificate
- Admission letter
- Acceptance receipt
- Personal data form
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.