This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology (BOUESTI) first degree programmes during the 2021 academic session that the management of the institution has released the names of successfully admitted candidates.
To check Bamidele University Admission list 2021 academic session through the official admission Portal, Login to Bamidele Olumilua University of Education portal and click on the BOUESTI admission status to check.
If you have been offered provisional admission in the UNIVERSITY, you will be redirected to “PRINT” admission Letter.
If the INSTITUTION is yet to UPLOAD your Admission, you will see a message “NOT YET ADMITTED, ADMISSION IS DONE IN BATCHES” Please do Not hesitate, it is either you have not ACCEPTED your ADMISSION on the JAMB CAPS.
How to Check Bamidele University Admission List Portal 2021.
- Go to the BOUESTI admission status checking portal at https://www.portal.bouesti.edu.ng/check_admission.php Click Here
- Pick your application session i.e. 2020/2021
- Select your application type i.e. Degree
- Supply Your registration number in the required column
- Finally, click on the check admission status button to access your BOUESTI admission status
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, BOUESTI prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.