Brasenose College International Scholarships 2022 in UK are three joint scholarships offer in conjunction with the Law Faculty.
Each award is worth £10,000; two are available to BCL applicants and the third is available to BCL and MJur applicants.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Bachelor and Master
- Value of Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Eligible Field of Studies: You can apply to take the Bachelor of Civil Law or MJur programme taught at the Brasenose College of the University of Oxford.
How to Apply for Brasenose College International Scholarships 2022.
- Applicants must be accepted for the BCL or MJur programme at Oxford.
- Applicants should hold or be predicted to achieve the equivalent of a first-class undergraduate degree with honors in law.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.5
- TOEFL IBT – 110
- CAE – 191
- CPE – 191
You must make an admission application online via the university portal. The scholarship does not require a separate application.
21st January 2022
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.