Bright Sparks GIC Scholarship is an International scholarship opportunities to students who are seeking to pursue a degree program at at any Singaporean institute.
The organization will provide the successfully selected candidates the following benefits:
- All tuition and compulsory fees
- Monthly living allowance
- One time pre? studies allowance for warm clothing, settling? in, etc.
- Return economy airfare
- Opportunities for sponsorship of student exchange, summer programmes, and foreign language studies
- Internships during the second year of study
- Sponsorship for Masters upon approval by management
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Eligible Field of Studies: Students can apply for a degree programme in any discipline excluding dentistry and medicine in a Singaporean institute of choice.
How to Apply for Bright Sparks GIC Scholarship 2022.
- Applicants must be international applicants.
- Applicants must have good academic results from their previous education.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements of their respective institutes. TOEFL, IELTS, etc are commonly accepted tests.
Applicants can apply for admission at the desired university or institute via its individual application portal. Then, to apply for this scholarship, students can log in to the BrightSparks portal.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.