Coronavirus Cases in Nigeria hits 51
Nigeria’s centre for disease control announces new cases of the coronavirus in the country, bringing the total number to 51.
Nigeria’s biggest economy state, Lagos, has the highest cases of the dreaded virus with 32 cases so far. Abuja has eight case while Ogun State has three cases. Oyo, Ekiti, Bauchi and Osun States have one case each.
Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari’s Chief of Staff Abba Kyari, and Bauchi State Governor Bala Mohammed are part of the cases confirmed so far.
• On the 25th of March 2020, Seven new confirmed cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
• Till date, Fifty (51) cases have been confirmed, two cases have been discharged and one death from COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
• Of the New (6) new cases reported on the 25th of March, Three (3) is in Lagos State, one (1) is in Osun State, one (1) is in Rivers State, and Tw0 (2) is in F.C.T.
• All new cases have mild to moderate symptoms and are currently receiving care.
• A multi-sectoral national emergency operations centre (EOC), activated at level 3, continues to coordinate the national response activities.
Coronavirus Cases in Nigeria hits 51:
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Difficulty breathing (severe cases)