Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee Scheme is currently receiving applications from young talented graduates who are ambitious and enthusiastic with a mindset to deliver excellent results and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity for the Graduate Trainee Scheme.
Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the leading FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation.
How to Apply for Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee 2022.
– BSc and BTech First-class degrees in the following disciplines: Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, and Civil Engineering.
– 0 to 2 years of experience in logistics, engineering, and production.
– 21 to 30 years of age.
– Must have completed NYSC (a scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded).
– Must be willing to accept deployment to any location at the discretion of our company.
– Must be computer literate
– Must have good sight and be physically fit.
- January 7th, 2022
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.