Dutch Bangla bank sponsorship scholarship program…….The Dutch Bangla bank group has announced its Dutch Bangla bank scholarship 2020. This is a sponsorship program designed to assist poor but brilliant Bangladesh students to pursue their tertiary education. Students looking for scholarships and academic financial aid can now lay hold of this opportunity
Course Level: Undergraduate/ High school graduates
Award: Beneficiaries of the Dutch Bangla bank scholarship will be awarded a scholarship for up to 5 years with various benefits. Winners will be entitled to;
- Monthly scholarship payment 2500 taka
- Yearly scholarship payment – For books – 5000 taka
- For Uniform – 1000 taka
Access Mode: Online
Eligible Nationality: Only students who are citizens of Bangladesh can apply for DBBL scholarship. Any entries coming from students who are not from Bangladesh may not be considered.
The award can be taken in Bangladesh
Eligible Countries: Bangladesh nationality
Candidates who will apply for the DBBL scholarship must have;
- 4.8 or above CGPA without 4th subject (inside City corporation educational institutes)
- 4.3 or above CGPA without 4th subject (outside City corporation educational institutes)
- Students enjoying scholarships from other sources (except Government scholarship) will not qualify for Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation (DBBF) scholarship.
- 90% of total scholarships will be awarded for students who passed from the Institutions outside the City Corporation and 50% of total scholarships will be awarded for female students.
Applicants are also advised to provide the following documents.
- Scanned recent passport size color photograph of the student
- Scanned passport size color photographs of student’s father and mother
- The scanned mark sheet and testimonial of S.S.C./equivalent examination
- Scanned mark sheet of H.S.C./equivalent examination
- Scale of all Scanned Documents: Image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
Students who wish to apply for this opportunity should watch the official scholarship website for when the scholarship will start. However, the scholarship is scheduled to start on the 22 of July 2020 and end on the 15 of September 2020.
How to apply for the DBBL scholarship
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the scholarship can apply using the link below;