Federal Government Job in Nigeria-; The main reason why many Nigerians love latest Federal Government job in nigeria is because all Federal government come with good job opportunity.
This guide is to help you see how to apply for good latest federal jobs in Nigeria and to also help you know the list of available federal government job.
Employment opportunities into federal government parastatals, department and agencies can be earned depending on your level of education/qualification that includes your resume, to where your services are required.
There are different jobs people can apply for in Nigeria depending on where they majored in the tertiary institution.
Few of these jobs are:
- Oil & Gas,
- Information and Communication Technology,
- Education sector,
- Economic and the Agricultural sector etc.
Job opportunities are open to all suitably qualified persons in Nigeria irrespective of gender, ethnicity and background. Here are the list of Federal Jobs in Nigeria and how to apply for these federal and state government job in Nigeria
The steps are how to apply for a federal job in Nigeria, see the lists of requirements needed for job application. This will enhance your chances of being a successful job applicant.
How To Apply For Federal Government Job in Nigeria
Below are the top basic required documents you need to have available before applying for any federal & state government job in Nigeria. They include;
- Original degree certificate or equivalent
- Original WAEC, NECO or GCE results
- Original birth certificate
- Certificate of Origin (Local Government)
- Original means of identification (Voters Card, Driver’s License, International passport, National Identify Card)
- Marriage certificate (for married women using their husband’s name)
- Your Curriculum Vitae
List of Federal Latest Job in Nigeria
- Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria(AMCON)
- Budget Office of the Federation (BOF)
- Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE)
- National Insurance Commission (NAICOM)
- National Pension Commission PenCom(PenCom)
- National Planning Commission (NPC)
- National Sugar Development Council(NSDC)
- Niger Delta Development Commission(NDDC)
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS)
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation(NDIC)
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission(NIPC)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON)
- Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN)
Federal Job In Agricultural Sector
Find list of all the latest federal government job in Nigeria below:
- National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services (NAERLS)
- National Veterinary Research Institute(NVRI)
- Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation(NAIC)
- National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI)
- Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria
- Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research
- Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research (NIFOR)
- Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS)
- National Horticultural Research Institute (NIHORT
NOTE: When applying for the federal & government jobs, ensure to also strictly adhere to the information given based on the post you want.
- Do not submit multiple applications to avoid automatic disqualification
- Ensure your names are written or correctly spelt
- Indicate if you are already registered under a pension fund administrator
- Confirm that your grades are accurate as they are on your certificate to avoid disqualification
- Ensure that the dates of work experience and graduation are correct
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.