Global Health Funding- The Deakin University – Australia is offering the Global Health Funding to high achieving applicants who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The sponsorship will provide 20% of the total indicative tuition fee for the normal duration of the course as an award.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: 20% of the total indicative tuition
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be prospective international students enrolling in any of the courses given above
- Applicants should have met the English and academic requirements for entry to their selected course.
- Applicants must have at least a bachelor’s degree to take admission to a master programme.
Eligible Field of Studies:
- H757 Master of Public Health
- H756 Master of Health and Human Services Management
- H704 Master of Health Economics
- H759 Master of Health Promotion
- H748 Master of Nutrition and Population Health
How To Apply:
Applicants who are applying for one of the courses given above or have successfully received an offer to study in one of these programmes will automatically be considered for this funding scheme. No additional application is required.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.