IFER Fellowship Scholarships: This fellowships provide up to $12,500 annually in stipendiary support and supplies per year. The fellowships are renewable annually for up to three years. Continued funding is dependent on student progress and availability of funds.
Fellowships are awarded to those candidates enrolled in Master’s and Ph.D. programs in the sciences whose proposals show the greatest potential to reduce, refine or replace the use of animals in research, testing, and/or education.
IFER Fellowship Scholarships for International Students at USA, 2020
- Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have a previous year degree.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master’s and PhD
Value of Award: $12,500
Number of Awards: Two
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
Applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Copies of recent publications by the faculty sponsor and/or student applicant on topics related to the proposed research (if any).
- CV for faculty sponsor(s).
- A brief description of the institution and facilities available for this project.
- Indicate how you heard about this fellowship opportunity.
- A Pre-Proposal Application must be submitted by a faculty member.
- Pre-Proposal will include Descriptive title and current contact information.
- Faculty sponsor’s contact information.
- An abstract of no more than 250 words
- A brief description of the proposed training program, including methods, progress, and a plan for dissemination of relevant knowledge.
- A brief description of the proposed project.
Eligible Field of Studies: Master’s and PhD program in Humanities, Life Sciences, Education and Information Studies, Health Sciences, Public Health, Law, Sciences, Human and veterinary medicine, education, psychology, humanities, journalism, law.
How To Apply: Click Here To Apply
Visit The Official Website