IMSOGLO Erasmus Mundus scholarship is for all applicants of nationalities, which is a full scholarship that covers programme participation cost, monthly allowance and travel costs up to a total of 49,000 euro for the full 2-year IMSOGLO programme.
- Programme Country Students: (all EU countries + Iceland, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Norway, Serbia, Turkey, UK)
- Partner Country Students: (other nationalities)
To be Taken at (Country):
One or two of the following universities:
- Ghent University
- Aarhus University
- University of Göttingen
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna, known by its acronym BOKU
IMSOGLO Erasmus Mundus scholarship Eligibility:
- In order to enter the IMSOGLO programme you need to have at least an academic bachelor degree (minimum 180 ECTS credits) in pure or applied sciences (e.g., chemistry, biology, geology, civil or agricultural engineering, environmental or agricultural sciences, etc.) or an equivalent level from a recognised university or engineering college.
- the obtained bachelor degree must contain at least 40 ECTS credits in natural sciences (physics, chemistry, mathematics, ecology, biology, geography, environmental sciences and agricultural sciences).
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Value of Award:
The student receives
- 1000 euro per month allowance as support for housing and general subsistence outside of the country of residence of the student (food & leisure)
- a travel allowance up to 3000 euro year (can be lower depending of your residence)
- a one-time installation contribution of 1000 euro for Partner Country Students
Duration of Award:
How To Apply For IMSOGLO Erasmus Mundus scholarship:
- Register here for intake September 2021
- Complete the online application
- You will need a pdf of your: passport, CV, bachelor diploma (or certificate of enrolment), transcript of records, motivation letter and 2 reference letters.
- After your application, you will receive further instructions via e-mail
- Prepare your legalized documents (diploma, transcript of records) and follow these instructions
- 28th February 2021.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.